Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz Cup Sept. 1

Popular downhill (hopefully!) race to Vallejo

Well, it actually finishes in Benicia, if you turn to go to Vallejo, you won't score well! I do like this race, but logistically it is difficult for me since I gotta take the boat down to Berkeley the day before. Carry enough gas to motor to the start line if there isn't any wind. Get someone to take me back to Berkeley to get to the start...of course, I live in Benicia, so it ends for me there...you other folks have to sail or trailer back home. It's about half the Delta Ditch Run and I think it was last year, nobody actually finished since the wind and current were horribly averse.

Comment

Originally posted by MultiThom View Post
      Well, it actually finishes in Benicia, if you turn to go to Vallejo, you won't score well! I do like this race, but logistically it is difficult for me since I gotta take the boat down to Berkeley the day before. Carry enough gas to motor to the start line if there isn't any wind. Get someone to take me back to Berkeley to get to the start...of course, I live in Benicia, so it ends for me there...you other folks have to sail or trailer back home. It's about half the Delta Ditch Run and I think it was last year, nobody actually finished since the wind and current were horribly averse.
      Right you are..doh! See BAMA race page with the SBYC race page embedded

Comment

Working...
      X